What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO LTD, that's what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It's right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
To enhance its 29/27.5" get-rowdy wheel setup, the Stumpjumper EVO LTD features a RockShox Super Deluxe Plus Coil shock out back, paired with a Zeb Select Plus fork. Top it off with 30mm-wide alloy wheels and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and the LTD is ready to party.
- 150MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper EVO design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Demo and Enduro, and practically countless hours of field and suspension lab development, we've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we've made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails not legs.
- ADJUSTABLE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they're all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. But the perfect geometry is different for different riders, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. Not only are you able to adjust the BB height by 10mm, but you can adjust your head tube by two-degrees. And yeah, this EVO comes out of the box in full-party mullet-mode, a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs lawlessly. So, whether you're a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, all at the lightest-possible weight.
- SWAT When we introduced the SWAT door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those "oh s**t" pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we've kept those same design hallmarks, but have increased the volume and added a SWAT Bladder, that gives you an extra 22oz of water hidden in your downtube. Yes, it's the same size as a small bottle.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, Mixed Wheel Trail Geometry with S-Sizing and 27.5-specific link, SWAT Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Select Plus, DebonAir, Charger 2.1 RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus Coil, external rebound adjust, open/threshold lever, S1: 210x50mm, S2-S6: 210x55mm|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
Front: Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 370 internals, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 27.5 x 2.3"
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Diety, Supracush, Black|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Seat Post||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Charcoal Tint/Charcoal/Black / S1||888818674121||96321-1001|
|Charcoal Tint/Charcoal/Black / S2||888818674138||96321-1002|
|Charcoal Tint/Charcoal/Black / S3||888818674145||96321-1003|
|Charcoal Tint/Charcoal/Black / S4||888818674152||96321-1004|
|Charcoal Tint/Charcoal/Black / S5||888818674169||96321-1005|
|Charcoal Tint/Charcoal/Black / S6||888818674176||96321-1006|