Parts & Accessories
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
Osprey’s Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for light and fast activities where weight and balance are critical. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. The streamlined design allows for easy loading into internal hydration sleeves. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Osprey’s Hydraulics 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 6 cm/ 12 x 7 x 2.5 in
The Fixy cap is the easiest cap to use, period. No push or pull of the mouth-piece required to open and close. Integrated heart-valve provides great flow, and a leak-free seal when not in use. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
Have you ever tried to grab a bottle from an aid station then dump it into your aero drink on the fly? That can get messy. Profile's HC Mount w/KA1 Cage allows you to attach a bottle cage in between your extensions so you can grab a bottle and have it within easy reach. It's an easy way to add more water carrying capacity to your bike.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
$18.00 - $22.00
Stash it in your running vest, belt, or even in the palm of your hand. This lightweight, collapsible flask features our classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration on race day, and packs down easily once it's empty. We designed the Quick Stow to fit easily in the front compartments of all of our running vests. Once it's empty, it folds down small enough to fit in your pocket. - Bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Empty flask collapses and folds ultra-compact to fit in most pockets - All parts top-rack dishwasher safe - Volume indicators in ounces and milliliters for tracking hydration and adding electrolytes - Hang flask upside down for easy drainage and drying
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures. Features: - Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions - Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve - Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions. - Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers - Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack - Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves - Reflective material on logo
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Page 1 of 2 Next page